Thursday, February 10, 2011

Long Time or Better late than never?

It has been an incredibly long time since I've written. Well, at least on this blog.
I've been writing some scripts for a few comic book ideas that I'm doing with some friends. I'm very excited to see how things are coming along and can't wait to get a website up for some digital comic books. The future looks bright so far.
Everything else in life is a steady helping of bullshit with kernels of happiness.
The more that I write the more that I realize that my creativity is my own form of therapy. My mind has its little breakdowns but in return it opens so many doorways of tragedy, wonder, hate, and euphoria that expands my fiction based universe more and more. It's like a having a God complex but being the only kid playing at the sandbox. What the hell did that mean? I don't know either I'm just trying to make a post. Give me a break its been a couple of years.
So I'll conclude this seemingly useless tidbit of information and announce that next week I'm going to post my personal TOP TEN COMICS EVERYONE SHOULD READ AND YOU PROBABLY ALREADY DID.
If you haven't read any of the comics that I post then...FUCKING READ THEM!
You won't be disappointed.
Well thanks for reading and I'll be making more contributions here and the Green Plate Special for all those veggies out there.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment