Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is this ball moving?

So much has happened since my last post that I mush say...I think the pendulum is swinging up.
First of all it looks like I'm going to do a low budget movie with my friend Tony.
This motivated me to actually finish the longest writing I've done in one sitting. I like the story but it still needs some cleaning up. I'm fine with all that since the clock is running down until filming week.
It's alot of work and we still have a tremendous amount of work ahead of us...but we're doing it and I'm happy I'm finally getting the ball rolling and finishing writing projects rather than having a collection of unfinished stories.

Thanksgiving came and went and I must admit I wish it would come back again. My brother came down from Georgia with my nephews and niece. They are the most adorable children I've ever seen. I haven't seen my brother in years so it was good to have him. I miss him alot.

The day after Thanksgiving was incredible. My girlfriend set up a leftovers-potluck at Ad Barns park. I got to be a jock and play some football with a couple of kids that no one knew, but they just wanted to play. It was great. So many cool people just eating and having a lazy day. It was the best Thanksgiving I've had in a while.

For the first time in a long time the future seems...bright and hopeful and it has nothing to with the economy or jobs...it's just us and the holidays. I wouldn't want it any other
way.

No comments:

Post a Comment